Join us for a grocery store tour of the new H-E-B and let us help aid you in shopping for whole food, plant-based groceries! You will also learn how to properly read a nutrition label. This tour is not store specific, but rather guidelines and principles you can apply to any grocery store you shop at.
Only 12 spots are available. Registration required (see below).
A few things to keep in mind:
- Please arrive 10 minutes early and meet in front of the True Texas BBQ restaurant and produce section.
- If you are bringing a guest with you, please purchase a ticket for them. We can only accommodate a maximum of 12 people at each tour.
- Out of the respect for other people in our group, please do not bring your children as they may cause distractions.
- Bring a pen and notepad and use your phone to take photos of items you are interested in.
- Do not plan on shopping or using a cart during the tour.